Faith vs Science

Keep it civil.

Faith vs Science

Postby BTW » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:50 pm

I had to express myself through a creation, kinda like getting it off my chest.

Last week I was told to "F----Off of course they used the full word but, I'm censoring it here in case there are kids who read my post(s). That probably don't do any good tho because kids are smart and they know what I'm saying, after all they hear it all the time no doubt.

Ok getting back to the reason why I was told that is because this Atheist was trying to shove their beliefs down my throat, I mean just because someone has a lack of faith in God almighty does not mean He does not exist. So I told this person what I believe and why. I rejected what they said and I was told to F-----Off....

I am a Christian and Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. I was raised with Christian beliefs, I have studied under teachers, minsters and in church and Bible studies. Everything I believe is backed up in the word of God. And not by some comedian on you-tube like this person wanted me to watch, I would not waste my time. I also believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God. And I'm forever learning and I am far from being perfect.

I believe in creation not the big bang. I mean how dumb is that?? The big bang is like a grain of sand and a rock mineral slamming together so hard that it made a Rolex watch.

The only way a person can please God is by faith, and maybe this is why they miss Him and have to look at science for proof when if they open their "spiritual" eyes there's proof all around us.

WOW, I kinda gone off track here a bit, hmmmmm maybe not but, anyway the following pictures is what transpired from thought to existence...

This kinda looks like a hard head don't it????

I censored this picture but, you get the idea..

To those who read my post if you don't believe the same way that I do, you know what you can do,,,,,,,,,,,, just leave and don't let the door hit your rear on the way out...

Did you think I was going to say something else??? Nope, I would never lower myself that way... We all have and God gives us free will to believe what we will. God loves us all and so should we to each other....

BTW

Re: Faith vs Science

Postby Dixiecrat » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Well said brother!!
Dixiecrat

Re: Faith vs Science

Postby BTW » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Dixiecrat wrote:Well said brother!!

Thank you

BTW

Return to Politics - Religion - Money